Friday, March 26, 2010

Cupcakes baked at 965 for 8 hrs....how good can they be?


Yesterday I joked with Kylie that I had some cupcakes baking...she never imagined what I meant. I love her reactions to what I make, she is my biggest fan. Her exact words..."these are the best cupcakes I've ever seen, they look good enough to eat and it's ok that I can't, because now I can wear a cupcake".

I also made a few new easter eggs and regular beads. There is a funky owl that I attempted as well. I like the colors, but will try again to get him shaped better and get my "feathers" more consistent. I will say, this one is going on my purse (the colors couldn't match any better).

Plans to fill the kiln up this weekend with lots of goodies to match this springs trends and my typical browns and blacks that I wear all the time. It's bad when I find myself looking for clothes to match my jewelry, should be the other way around!

No comments: