Thursday, May 6, 2010

Beads from last night


A few new beads for looking. I am so happy with how my first vessel turned out, I wish it was mine for keeping. I had never used frit (crushed glass) before and it is so different than I imagined, I can't wait to use it again. I guess it pays off to try new and different things. You never know what you might be missing.

The bright blue pod turned out better than I thought it would. As I was looking at it this morning, I thought I need to make a mamma pod...you will see what I'm talking about in the next post.

The brown one you see is a dissapointed. I made it with one of my new glass colors called Pandora, it is suppose to change into all different blue, green, purple iridescent colors. Not sure what I did wrong, but it did not turn out like that at all. Try again, thats the way it goes.

The other beads.... just a mix match of some of my favorite summer colors.

Now to decide, which beads for gifts, which to sell, and what to keep for myself. Decisions, decisions....what's your favorite?

Thanks for looking! ~Kari

No comments: